Friday, August 5, 2011

Coffee

Coffee,  first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning.  Yes well, a cup of instant is by no means the coffee connoisseurs dream but the taste of Coffee is the aim and the quickest way to it also.  Mind you I have found a few instant jars that do the job just fine, far as I am concerned.  Nescafe espresso is quite doable as is Nescafe parisian coffee. Weird I am sure for coffee fanatics but thats just me.  Now when it comes to proper coffee, as in ground coffee beans I have to say its hard to find a good cuppa that your not just making do with.....  Butlers in my opinion is okay, as is Costa as is Starbucks but none are excellent and the reason they are okay is probably that you just treated yourself, and thats a very rare blessing for the unemployed woman, so you just NEED to like it.

So, basically Coffee is what lead me to blogspot actually and more precisely 'Regular latte or maybe he is referred to as Cosmo, anyway I stumbled upon his coffee blog View from a coffee house and I am now armed with quite a few cafe's to taste the perfect espresso at! Thanks to Cosmo.  Now this is also the reason I decided i was going to hunt down all the free activities in the Island of Ireland so that I would have a reason to travel up to Dublin other than just to taste coffee in Cosmo's and others bloggers coffee finds.  I mean I am sad but to travel so far to grab a cappuccino and then return home would be insane, surely.  So the hunt for free or virtually free activities is on. Oh but also for the perfect coffee!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I'm honoured!

    I like the idea of this blog. I'll be interested to see what free stuff you find.

    Hey, when you're back in Dublin give me a shout beforehand and I'll try and arrange a voucher for a free coffee to be waiting for you at a cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cosmo that is very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete